Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jon Gosselin, Fires Gun off At Paparazzo, No Longer Pays Child Support

Jon Gosselin Says He Doesn't Pay Child Support, Has "No Relationship" With Ex-Wife Kate Gosselin

USWEEKLY.COM: What a difference four years makes. There was a time, not that long ago, when you couldn't mention Jon Gosselin without also mentioning his then-wife, Kate Gosselin. They were a unit -- Jon and Kate, plus their eight young children. These days, though, the two lead completely separate lives. 
In a new interview with Entertainment Tonight's Brooke Anderson, Gosselin opens up about the nature of his interactions, or lack thereof, with his now-ex-wife. (The former couple finalized their divorce in 2009 after 10 years of marriage.)

"I don't have a relationship with Kate. There is no relationship. Text and email. That's it," Gosselin told Anderson, noting that it's been that way for four years. The two don't even cross paths when Gosselin goes to pick up their children. "The nanny comes out and I exchange the kids at her gate or at the bus stop," he explained. "I don't physically see her." 

Gosselin also noted that he does not pay any type of child support to his ex. "[Kate and I] both support [the children] financially because she takes care of school and all that stuff, but I take care of the exact same things she takes care of," he said. "I buy their own groceries. They have their own groceries at my house, their own bedrooms, their own stuff. It's doubled."
As previously reported, Gosselin now lives in a cabin in the woods with no TV or internet. "I've hit rock bottom like 20 times, and then I just bounce back and go somewhere else," he told Anderson. After his family's TLC reality show came to an end in 2011, the one-time Jon & Kate Plus 8 star struggled to find work. These days, he's waiting tables at Black Dog restaurant in Beckersville, Pa.
"At first I was nervous because I was like, 'How are people going to react?'" Gosselin, 36, said of taking the job. "But then I'm thinking, 'Well it's fun and I get to talk to people.' And they technically already know me...They're like, 'Are you the guy?' I'm like, 'Yeah, I'm the guy.'"

JON GOSSELINYEAH, I FIRED MY GUN


TMZ.COM: Jon Gosselin has no apology for firing a warning shot to scare off a trespassing paparazzo, because he tells TMZ it's within his legal right.

Gosselin says the female photog is the one who broke the law by trespassing and repeatedly refusing to leave his private property ... which he says gave him the right to bust a cap.

"I am licensed to carry a concealed handgun, which I withdrew and used to fire a warning shot AWAY from the paparazza" Jon says, adding, "It is well within my rights under Pennsylvania law when someone is trespassing on private property."

Gosselin is calling the photogs bluff -- she says she's filing police report -- because he's certain cops will tell her a thing or two about trespassing and a person's right to protect their property. Jon says he's mulling over his own legal right ... because he's really pissed at the pap. Whether it's legal or not for Jon to fire the shot ... it did the trick.

11 comments:

  1. I am sorry, I smell something fishy going on here like Jon firing the gun I order to have fodder for paid interviews to cover his legal defense fund. It's sad that he couldn't find another way to solve his problem like calling the cops if they were trespassing. Just because something is legal doesn't mean you should do it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was Jon thinking? Or maybe he wasn't thinking. I don't care if he is licensed to carry a concealed handgun. That doesn't give him the right to fire a shot. His life was not in danger. What he should have done was call the police. It sounds like Jon has become gun happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you BabyMama and others. I hope everyone is maintaining wellness as best they can.

    Someone needs to create a table listing the times Kate is in the media and who initiated her presence. Whether it be her or the tabloids, it can be compared to when and who initiated Jon being in the media.

    Anecdotally, it would appear that the times Kate initiates the media coverage for new books, media appearances, or fundraising, we see Jon the very next day claiming to want to stay out of the spot light. Not only does he claim he wants out of the spot light, at some point, in the same breath, he suggests he would be open to being on tv, and also offers some unprompted dig at Kate. He is so predicable.

    If I hear one more time that he has never been this happy before and that he has made so many mistakes (never says what the mistakes are) but keeps learning from them, my eyes may actually roll out of my head. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add all the book signing dates and appearances as I missed a few being sick this week:

    Kate kicks off a week-long book tour today for Love is in the Mix with radio show appearances. Later in the week she will appear on the Today Show, Katie Couric, and do a few signings. Here's the schedule.



    September 23 @ 9 - 10:30am - National Radio Satellite Tour
    September 24 - Today Show
    September 24 - Entertainment Tonight
    September 24@ 7pm, Barnes & Noble, Staten Island, NY
    September 25 - Katie Couric
    September 25 - Inside Edition
    September 25 - Extra
    September 25 @ 7pm - Barnes & Noble, Paramus, NJ
    September 27 & 28 - Baltimore Book Festival, MD
    October 1 @ 7pm - Chapters Bookstore, Yorkdale Mall, Toronto, Canada
    October 1 - Roger, Darren & Marilyn Show - CHUM Radio
    October 1 - The Marilyn Dennis Show
    October 2 @ 8 - 8:20am - The Roz & Mocha Show on KISS 92.5
    October 2 @ 9:45am - 12:15pm - The Steve & Chris Show

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad whoever is hawking her is keeping her out of California. She is not liked here at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just curious...but why isn't Kate liked in California?

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a non-fan wants everyone to think that's true but I know quite a few people in California who love Kate...would love to see her on the West Coast! Unfortunately a couple of the intense haters live in California but they are such a tiny precentage, they don't even count! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free spirit, I was going to say exactly the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. tashapork...great minds think alike... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I waited to comment until I got my copy of her book. IMO it's fantastic. I love that every other page is a full color photo of Kate, or one or more of the kds. Trying one of the recipes for dinner tonight. There are a lot of chicken recipes and our family eats a lot of chicken!!! The photos in the book are so cute and the kids have grown so much. I wish she were doing an interview/book signing in my area.

    Once again the haters who have zero lives are bashing the book but I don't care. Personally if I didn't like somebody I wouldn't waste my precious time reading their book. Don't get it? They didn't want her on TV and she isn't. She needs to support the kids and she's doing it with a book. Seems like a fine idea.

    As for Jon and the gun ... Oh my. Doesn't seem like the best idea. Why didn't he call sheriff and report the person trespassing? I'm thankful no one was hurt including Jon and the kids, I'd suggest anger management but that's completely his decision.

    Miss you ladies!!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. First off Linda, I miss you so much! We have to talk soon and catch up. I know I have been behind on my posts. But I have a new thread up. Happy Birthday to the twins. Its so crazy they are 13 already! I hope you come over and send good wishes for these beautiful ladies! xo

    ReplyDelete