"Without a doubt I miss Terri Irwin the most," Kate told me on Monday. "We email a lot. We were so busy those two days we had with them. They had a busy schedule we had a busy schedule. But we need to reconnect and we said it. We have a lot more to talk about." Kate and the kids visited Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo during a visit in January, and got to see a show with Terri and her daughter, Bindi. Cameras were rolling when the two reality TV families collided (in a friendly way) and that episode of 'Kate Plus 8' aired in April. Kate admits that with her busy schedule it's difficult to make time for anyone but her kids, but tells me she wouldn't mind bumping into Sarah Palin again.
Kate reveals to me that Monday night's episode of 'Kate Plus Eight' is a really good one that she's very excited about. "It's a gross, horrifying, episode really. A lot of the episodes are my idea, but I came up with this ridiculous idea one day that I was going to let the kids chose what they wanted for dinner. And we turned it into a game and categories and went to the grocery store and they ended up picking like the grosses stuff ever. I actually ended up having a bad attitude cause I was like, okay, this is disgusting and they loved it.
Kate Plus 8: Hodge Podge: Kate Gosselin Does Not like Messes: RadarOnline.com
Even with eight little ones running amok, reality Kate Gosselin likes her house just so, and she never takes a break, not even when she's baking with the kids!
In this sneak peek video of the upcoming episode of Kate Plus 8, Kate keeps the kids firmly in check even while baking treats for the local dialysis center patients "If it turns into a mess you're instantly done," Kate tells her boisterous brood. "I'm not into messes and you know that."
"If you spill sugar you will get down and pick up every granular and you know I mean that," she says to the kids. "The only excuse for messes is carelessness." After making blueberrry cinnamon muffins, brownies and cookies Kate is asked if it is fair to say that she doesn't like messes. "Is it fair to say the sky is blue on a sunny day?" She replies... in case anyone was still wondering! Check out Kate Plus 8 Monday on TLC at 10/9c.
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. That will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F--- YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response, refer to # 3.